Today’s last one is from episode 3x16 Top Secret.
I have to say that I love to see House being jealous and worked up over Cuddy so I definitely adored this little scene when he understood that his patient was dating Cuddy at some point.
[Cut to Cuddy walking out of a patient’s room, House is waiting for her.]
HOUSE: I’ve been thinking about you. You lied.
CUDDY: I didn’t lie, I simply chose not to share completely irrelevant facts.
HOUSE: Like the fact that you lied. No wonder I couldn’t place his face. You were practically swallowing it on the dance floor.
CUDDY: I was not.
HOUSE: Talk about the cool uncle, he donates the money while the nephew gets the write off. Of course by write off I mean he gets to put your ankles…
CUDDY: [Puts her hand on his chest to stop House talking.] This is exactly why I didn’t mention our one date over two years ago.
HOUSE: Because of my t-shirt?
CUDDY: [Drags House away from the nurses station.] Because you are an obnoxious ass. Because you would’ve spent the whole time…
HOUSE: That’s very smart, because this way I spent my whole time completely focused on the patient.
CUDDY: How did you even remember him? We were only at that party for like 10 minutes.
HOUSE: What is this some new health plan? You service the Dean of Medicine and you get free health care for a year? [Cuddy smiles.] Why are you smiling?
CUDDY: You remembered him because he made out with me.
HOUSE: I’m good with faces. So this plan, is it open to anyone? Is there a co-pay?
CUDDY: You’re lousy with faces.
HOUSE: Don’t make this about me, this is your humiliation. So how much for private room coverage?
CUDDY: [Still smiling.] Get over me. [Starts to walk away.]
HOUSE: Oh give me a break. You hired me…
CUDDY: Because you’re a good doctor who couldn’t get himself hired at a blood bank so I got you cheap.
HOUSE: You gave me everything I asked for because one night I gave you everything you…
CUDDY: Stop staring at my ass when you think I’m not looking, showing up at restaurants where I happen to be on a date and fantasising about me in the shower. That ship sailed long ago House. Get over it. [Walks away.]
HOUSE: If you’re still referring to you ass I think that super tanker sailed would be a more precise metaphor.
[Cuddy turns around laughs and then keeps walking out.]
For the dialogues, all credits go to http://clinic-duty.livejournal.com/12225.html and their transcripts.
- moniboolove likes this
- robbieandsuzieq likes this
- musingsofpi likes this
- semprenestecrepusculo likes this
- edelstein-queen reblogged this from you-are-worth-believe and added:
- yuli03 likes this
- mycrazystrangeworld likes this
- foxy-smoulder likes this
- hobbit-ses reblogged this from ppistachio
- ppistachio reblogged this from thisisamadhouse
- dream-with-endless-love reblogged this from thisisamadhouse
- vox-syrena reblogged this from thisisamadhouse
- mmpham likes this
- my-life-is-a-beautiful-mess likes this
- thetimedoesnotchangeanything likes this
- sherifforcuddle reblogged this from you-are-worth-believe
- sherifforcuddle likes this
- you-are-worth-believe reblogged this from thisisamadhouse
- needmyspace reblogged this from thisisamadhouse
- prayforgaga reblogged this from thisisamadhouse
- thisisamadhouse posted this